Sunday, September 4, 2016

Scoliosis - Learning the Lingo (Crossword Puzzle)



Scoliosis - Learning the Lingo

Having a conversation with your doctor about scoliosis can be a bit overwhelming (especially in the beginning) until becoming familiar with the lingo.  

I think it's important to understand our condition, not only to communicate with the doctor, but to be actively involved in our care to help us make the best decisions regarding our health and treatment.  So, I've been learning some terms.  I think it's easier to learn when it's fun, so put together this crossword; it helps me retain the information. 

I'm passing it along in case anyone else finds it helpful. I created some guides to help as well.  You can scroll to the bottom for the answer key. In addition, I've included an infographic provided by ScoliSMART with some great information.  Have Fun Learning!

If you prefer to do the crossword digitally instead of printing - click below:
DIGITAL VERSION


SCOLIOSIS CROSSWORD - LEARNING THE LINGO



Guides to Help Complete Crossword






Scroll Down for the Answers:


Answer Key:


Thanks for visiting!♥

Subscribing to blog from your phone:  Click on "View web version" at the bottom of the blog and submit your email address at the top of the screen.

Sharing my journey at www.facebook.com/thecrookedlife

Here's an infographic provided by ScoliSMART that you may find helpful.

No comments:

Post a Comment