Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Never give up HOPE! My AGT Experience Video Blog (Scoliosis Awareness)


Things may seem hopeless sometimes,
but in a moment everything can change!!

1 1/2 years ago I NEVER would have done this!   I never would have been brave enough to talk about my condition.  The word scoliosis was never spoken from my lips unless someone asked why I wore hoodies all of the time, or asked what was wrong with my back, ect.... I cried anytime that happened, so everyday I worked hard to cover my back with loose fitting clothing.  The doctors I seen said there wasn't any treatment options for me as an adult with moderate scoliosis.  I was told it was best to just live with it.  I was living a life with no hope; no treatment options!  Then 1 1/2 years ago my life changed when I found a new non-surgical treatment.  Now I'm talking about scoliosis all of the time, sharing my story of hope with others -- I even sported my scoliosis awareness sash during the America's Got Talent auditions and ended up in a few clips on the show, wearing a dress that I never would have worn before treatment.  My point is this!  No matter how hopeless you feel - things can change!  You never know what can happen to change the course of your life. All it takes is one day, one moment!  NEVER give up HOPE!!  It's overwhelming to think how much my life has changed - I'm so very thankful.  If anyone is interested in seeing the video I made about my experience at the AGT auditions and the clips I was in, you can check it out below.  Marce♥♥









No comments:

Post a Comment