Sunday, December 20, 2015

It's What's on the Inside that Counts!

 
 
 
It's what's on the inside that counts!  We all have THOSE days --- days of weakness, pain, insecurity, and doubt.  Those DAYS do not define us!  Those moments are temporary.  Keep the hope because ONE day, ONE moment, ONE encounter can change our lives forever! 
 
*Determination
*Vigor
*Motivation
*Gumption
*Inspiration
*Strength
 
 
It's these qualities that get me through each day.  It's what gets me out of bed at 5 a.m. to do my home therapy exercises.

 







And when I get home after working 10 hours, instead of relaxing, it's what gives me the strength to do my home therapy exercises all over again.

It's what's on the inside that counts - it gives me the strength to fight each day.  Do I know what the future holds? NO........ BUT if I don't fight, I'll never know what great things can be achieved!

Yes, it's what's on the inside that counts!  It's how I've been able to attain the results that I have so far.  Through treatment my pain is gone, my thoracic curve has gone from 42.5 degrees to 38, the appearance of my back has improved, as well as my quality of life! 

For years I had many bad days - but ONE day, One moment, One encounter changed my life and gave me the hope to get where I'm at now and it's giving me the determination to press on.....

Whatever you're going through --- don't give up!  Sometimes we have to just start walking in order to find our destination, our destiny.  If we don't take the first step we'll never go anywhere.

Enjoy this day to the fullest!

 
 



2 comments:

  1. Marce, thank you for serving as such an inspiration to those whose condition is often so misunderstood (even by ourselves!). You have such a brave and kind heart by sharing with others the ups/downs and ins/outs of your journey. I admire how HARD and how DILIGENTLY you aspire to achieve your goals. Bless you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Kristyn! You just don't even know how much that means to me. Bless you!

      Delete